10/28/2008

picture tag

My cousin Heidi tagged me a little bit ago. The only time I find to blog is while I am at work and I don't have my pictures here. So I woke up extra early to upload the picture then finished the post at work! There is dedication huh?
I was to go into my 4th folder and pick the 4th picture. Post and write about it.


This picture is taken the day after we were married. We were in Miami, Florida for a night before we got on our cruise. We stayed at the cutest little hotel ever. It was 3 blocks away from South Beach. It was a fun area to walk around and enjoy the night. We were so excited to spend the day in Miami but we missed our first flight out of Vegas in the morning. We spent 9 extra hours in the air ports that day. Not fun. But this little hotel rocked, and that is where the picture was taken.


I am going to tag people. Surprise!

Stephanie, Candace, Kaite and Tasha. (If you have already done this tag I apologise.)

2 comments:

The Weston's said...

"day after we got married" in other words...
right after we...
bow-chick-wow-wow!!!!

Unknown said...

I knew it would be mushy mushy! How cute!!