is just hot happening.
Seriously, have any of you seen this movie!? LAME! All of the movies I have seen from M. Night Shyamalan have been good. Think about the films: Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village. All GREAT. Lady on the Water was good. The Happening was awful!
It was not scary at all. The scariest part of the movie was at the very end when they were staying with the old lady Mrs. Jones. She was creepy. I love how it got its rating for "disturbing images." There is a guy in a Lions den and the lions rip his arms off. I have seen worse in video games. So if you were going to see it, don't. If you have seen it, I know how you feel.
It ended up being an environmentalist movie. That made Orrin way mad. All about Global Warming. It was the plants that were releasing the chemicals that were making people kill themselves. The scientists in the film determined that the trees were just "warning" everyone that if they don't help out the Global Warming problem then they are going to take matters into their own hands. LAME!!!!

1 comment:
I never watched it but everyone that I know that did hated it. So I will never watchit! So how are you two doing? We miss you!
Post a Comment