Taisley tagged me a little big ago and I have yet to do it. MyLyn gave me a similar tag that I did on my other blog. So some of them are the same, and some are different. The tag is to list 7 quirky things about me no one knows..... I am sure some people know some of these.
1. I hate calling people on the phone. Not friends or people I am comfortable with or anything. I can't stand calling service companies, our apartment managers or even people I know, but have to ask them to borrow or help me out with something. When I was growing up I always made my mom do it. Now, I make Orrin.
2. If I am in a public restroom I make it a point to get out of there before the other person (if they came in after me). I always feel so awkward. Its like, "I heard you pee. weird." Or if someone is in there before me and I leave before they do (as in they are still siting), I am as or more embarrassed as they should be.
3. I take up the whole bed. I need space for me knees and elbows. Oh, and I snore. Ask any of my friends or Orrin. They will never forget the sound.
4. I am a little terrified of elevators. I went on the ride, Tower or Terror a LONG time ago and it never bothered me until now. I guess its because the elevator in my building is old. It reminds me of that and I am just waiting for it to plummet to the ground.
5. I don't like running into people I know. Anywhere. Its weird and unplanned. I never know what to say and when I come up with what I want to say, I don't know how to end it and its awkward. I know its weird, but that's just the way it is.
6. I also don't like people showing up at my house unannounced. Like when your hanging out in your under ware in the front room and the doorbell rings. I have to run and put clothes on and answer the door and its usually someone trying to sell something. I don't usually mind if its someone I care for.... usually. ha.
7. I change my under ware 2 times a day. A fresh morning pair and a night pair. I usually put on the night pair when I get home from work. Needless to say, I run out of them by the end of the week.
10/20/2008
7 things..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment