10/06/2008

lull

I am sort of in a blogging lull.  Not much to say.  Orrin even noticed.  He asked me, "Love? Why aren't you making any blogs?"  I hadn't noticed, I guess it hasn't been that long.


Well here is an update... Working, working, working. Thats all we do.  When we had a break from working we went to Ferron for the weekend.  On our way down we stopped in Huntington and looked at some Rhodesian Ridgeback puppies. They are African Lion Hounds.  Sweet.  The puppies we BIG and so cute.  I wanted to take one home right then.
  However, they were asking about $400 too much!  Orrin and I really would like to get a registered dog so we can breed and sell the puppies.  These pups couldn't be AKC registered because there mom wasn't.  There were a full ridgeback though.  Too bad.  We're going to keep looking.  We are not set on what kind of dog we want to get yet but we know its going to be a sweet dog!

I am making bridal shower invites for my sister in law.  They are turning out pretty dang cute.  I am also going to take her Bridal Pictures on Friday. Way nervous but she's not picky so thats good!  Wish me luck.

Thats the update.


2 comments:

Samantha Dawn said...

I am glad that you are going to practice on her, so when my time comes around, if my time comes around , then you will be all professional and all! yay!

Samantha Dawn said...

oh p.s. if you get a hound, you gotta tech it to hunt some coons ( raccoons) that would be tight!