just one of those days. Here is how it went
I have a bad hair day, so its thrown back into a nasty ponytail. I get to work and my boss is usually late and so I expect her to call in before the 8:00 hour and tell me she is running late. She calls on schedule but this time said that her husband took her car keys and she needs me to come and pick her up. So I drive 15 minutes north and get about 4 blocks away from her house and she calls and said she has a vallet key for her car. It will start it so she can drive it to get the other key from her husband. She said she will just wait for me to get to her house and then we can leave together. I said, "There's not point in that. I will just turn around now." So I drive back to work. By this time the parking garage is rather full. I have to park on one of the upper levels.
Work is work. Long and boring. Boss runs out of coffee (10-12 cups a day will do that to you) so I have to go to the store to pick up some more. This time the parking garage is even more full. So now I am on level 5. (FYI I hate parking on upper levels because it takes forever to get out of the garage at the end of the day) I finish out my work day and need to hurry and leave to get to my F21 job at 5:00. I say my goodbyes to my boss and she makes me call a client back even though my desk is cleared and I am standing by the door. Then she gives me a little talk about something stupid and I get out of work 5 minutes late. I run up to my car and have to drive down those 5 levels!
I finally make it home and change for work. I heat up a hotpocket to eat on the way. I get about 3 blocks away from the mall and my hotpocket spilled all the way down the front of my white shirt. I have to turn around and drive all the way home and change, making me 5 minutes late for work (I am a good employee and called ahead).
I wore my boots to work because they are cute. Cute does not matter when you have to stand on your feet for 5 hours. My feet KILLED by the end of the night. I also tripped up the stairs carrying a big pile of clothes. That was sweet.
I get home, shower and eat a snack. I made Orrin promise me that when he got home from work he would wake me up and rub my feet because they hurt so bad.
He did.
That made my day.
I have the best husband ever.
10/09/2008
yesterday was
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment