I just looked at the wedding pics and OH MY! You are a talented little rascal aren't you! I still really want you to do coops pics. We will be in SLC the first weekend of December but I doubt you will be there since our timing is always 100% off! Let me know if by some small incredible chance you are going to be in town.
2 comments:
Good job! Very creative with the rice crispies idea! I want you to teach me how to enhance the colors on photos like you did. They look great!!
I just looked at the wedding pics and OH MY! You are a talented little rascal aren't you! I still really want you to do coops pics. We will be in SLC the first weekend of December but I doubt you will be there since our timing is always 100% off! Let me know if by some small incredible chance you are going to be in town.
Post a Comment