Our brother in law to be (6 days) works for Sprint. He's hooking us up with a sweet deal that has a lot more minutes, internet on the phone and all that crazy stuff for half of what we are paying now with Verizon.
My family is not too happy with the switch because we are all "In." However, I get a sweet new phone and I save a lot of money. Besides, unlimited texting! No one talks on phones these days anyways right.
Orrin and I both chose the Samsung Instinct. Looks pretty suave huh? we will see.. we have 30 to decide if we like it or not. It will take some time to learn and get used to.We went bowling with the engaged couple last night. I bowled a 125 my first game totally dominating. Second game I didn't do so well but ended up with a 185 (they just tally up both scores). Bowled a few strikes and I was pleased. They have 1 green pin in each stack and if its at the head of the triangle and you bowl a strike you win a free game. I WON A FREE GAME. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment