Nikki tagged me (orrin.) It was a husband tag but she switched it around so the husband did the tag on the wife.
1. Where did you meet? Church
2. How long did you date? 9 Months

3. How long have you you been married? 1 Year 2 Months

4. Favorite Feature? Is this a dirty feature? Safe answer: eyes
5. What is your favorite quality of hers? Very outgoing, enough for the both of us so I dont have to try to be outgoing
6. Does she have a nickname for you? Yes
7. What is her favorite color? ...?
8. What is her favorite food? Protein
9. What is her favorite sport? Power Lifting
10. When and Where was your first kiss? Enormous bunk bed at Falls at Mesa Point
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Sex

12. Do you have any children? No
13. Does she have a hidden talent? Sign Language singer
14. How old is she? 22
15. Who said, "I love you" first? I did, she tricked me into saying it
16. What is her favorite type of music? Hardcore Rock
17. What do you admire most about her? Never takes offense... even when my jokes get out of hand ****REVISION**** never takes offense...except when people say she looks young or pale
18. Do you think he will read this? ...He? Who?

3 comments:
He's such a good sport....my husband would probably never do it.
Wow even posted pictures... I gotta say I'm impressed (Karlee I LOVE your pictures... I'm going to fly you down to AZ when I move so you can take some family shots for me... deal?)
Nikki, I told him to do it and he said he didn't know how. So I copied and pasted all the questions in and left it blank for him to just fill in. He picked the pictures he wanted to add and had trouble so I helped him out a bit. The answers are ALL his though... haha! You can tell I am sure!
Post a Comment