11/06/2008

Tagged

Tagged by my cousin in law (that works right!?) Candice.

8 T.V. Shows I watch:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Prison Break
4. Gilmore Girls (re-runs and DVD's)
5. The Office
6. Heros
7. Law and Order SVU (at the gym)
8. Umm, thats pushing it. I don't have cable




8 Things that happened yesterday.

1. It snowed
2. Went to Zurchers to find supplies for cake/thanksgiving
3. It snowed some more
4. Got a new battery for the laptop
5. Went to Inkleys for a tripod
6. Ate at Bucas with my Love. (YUMMY)
7. Ran two blocks to the car because it was freezing and Orrin didn't think I could run that far.
8. killed two spiders.



8 Favorite places to eat.

1. Olive Garden
2. Applebees
3. Pizza Factory
4. Taco Bell
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Bucas after yesterday
7. Panda Express
8. Pretzel Maker



8 Things I am looking forward to.

1. Next weeks wedding.
2. Thanksgiving
3. Seeing my FAMILY
4. Putting up my Christmas tree.
5. The snow to melt
6. To get off work.
7. Being a mommy
8. Getting a dog



8 Things on my wish list.

1. Orrin to figure out school.
2. Me to figure out life
3. Get into hair school soon
4. Baby!
5. That it will never snow in SLC again (at least while I live here)
6. That my nephews will recognize me and not cry when they see me in a couple weeks(I had a dream that happened)
7. That I can acell in something and call that my trade.
8. A big fat raise/insurance or a new job.

No comments: