11/04/2008

we voted.

Didn't do us any good apparently. I just hope the country gets out of this difficult time.  I am a little worried for our President.  I mean, there has already been one assassination attempt and he wasn't even president!  That's got to say something. (Amanda, I still love you even if we don't share the same political views. Please don't give up on me.)

Anyways! It was our first time voting! We had a lot of fun. We were prepared for long lines but I don't think a lot of people in our neighborhood are "eligible." We were the only ones there to vote! They handed me a little card that I just held in my hand and looked at all confused. I asked, "What am I supposed to do with this!?" haha. The cute old ladies helped me out and made a fuss that they are so glad the young people are really getting into the election this year. I had no idea what I was doing but managed to pull through.

Here we are all proud of ourselves for voting!
This is me in front of our voters building aka the elementary.
Do you love my dress? Its the one Orrin picked out from H&M. I am still in love with it.
Also, the bag Sami brought me from Rome. It's so hip.
P.S. It was snowing like crazy a few minutes ago. If you know me in the slightest you know how much I am going to HATE this winter. Oh man. Where is the sun?

1 comment:

Samantha Dawn said...

Love the dress. and the bag! Your so lucky! ps I cant believe you wanted to buy a house and live there for 10 years. its official your crazy.