11/18/2008

Weekend in Ferron

The wedding last weekend was FABULOUS! I loved it all.  The ceremony was amazing and I have never seen such a beautiful bride.  I cried the whole time.  I couldn't help it.  


This is a picture of Laurel (the bride) Orrin, me and Dallin in the background just after the wedding.

Laurel was keeping me warm in her cape!

This is Orrin at the luncheon.  He was smiling because his nephew dumped his water cup all over his face when he lifted it up for the "cheers."
Fun times.

Thats all for now.

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Wow I still can't believe Laurel is married! We use to play barbies in her room while my brother and sister did their piano lessons! (It got me out of doing theory flash cards!)

Your pictures and cake are AWESOME! You are so talented! I love the pics you take that I wouldn't think to take!

The Weston's said...

Karlee Karlee Karlee!!! The big SLC has reserved seating in most of the theaters now- It's AMAZING- you should book all 33 in the seats that you want! Megaplex theaters rule- check it out~

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

hey karlee, what a cute blog you have! I was blog hopping and i found yours. You and your husband are presh and it looks like your lovin life. I hope you don't mind me popping in once in a while. Jord says "hi".