Somewhere I read about someones Christmas traditions and every year they wrap 25 Christmas books and each night they get to unwrap and read one. I just LOVE that idea and am planning on doing it when I have children. I was thinking about one of my favorite Christmas books growing up and this was it...
The book was written by a man who went to the North Pole and actually spent time with Santa and Mrs. Claus. He interviewed the elves and Santa and explained how everything worked. How the reindeer fly and how Santa fits all the toys into his bag...It was amazing! It shared personal stories about how Santa and Mrs. Claus met and stories about their lives before they were Mr. and Mrs. I loved that part.
When I was in 1st grade I took this book to show and tell. Kids will be kids and some were saying how Santa wasn't real. So I showed them this book and said, "How can Santa not be real!? This man went to the North Pole and saw him! Its true!!" I truly believed in it all.
It really is such a neat book.
1 comment:
That is a cool tradition- it was fun this year to plan our family traditions with lil kelle!
I love your pictures- especially the I HATE SLC! ha ha whlie I actually love SLC I do in fact HATE the snow... case in point we're moving to Phoenix!
Post a Comment