I didn't order nearly as many as I wanted/needed. I still love you. I would type the letter I included, but if you check my blog enough, you know what's going on in our lives.
darling- I know what you mean about the ordering thing- i swear i forget every year just how many i really need! So i am doing a newborn shoot on Tues, and will then proceed to edit- what is your schedule like? You are welcome to come over sometime- I'm pretty open.
2 comments:
Way cute Kar! Thanks for the blog-card, good idea too. Maybe I'll just leave it at that next year!
darling- I know what you mean about the ordering thing- i swear i forget every year just how many i really need! So i am doing a newborn shoot on Tues, and will then proceed to edit- what is your schedule like? You are welcome to come over sometime- I'm pretty open.
Post a Comment