12/31/2008

new years

They say if you don't write down your goals or resolutions then they are more likely not to happen. So typing..writing.. its all the same. Here are mine:

  • Finish my started projects... 1st my quilt. 2nd the vest and 3rd the bird mobile
  • keep up on the housework. Don't let it get terrible then clean. Never let it get to the terribly messy point.
  • Read my Scriptures and pray every night!!!!!
  • Service or participate in church activities
  • Temple at least 1 time a month
  • Date night 1 time a month
  • Tell my husband how hot, sexy and muscular I think he is every day.
  • have a better attitude towards SLC. Find fun things to do here with my man.

Hopefully jotting them down like this helps me to remember and actually DO them all.

Happy New Years everyone.. I still have no idea what I am doing tonight.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Karlee!
Of course I remember you! How could I ever forget those good times when we were kids :]
I'm so happy you checked out my blog, you are so sweet! Photography is my obsession! I am still learning so much & have tons more to learn but I am enjoying every minute of it! Tyler and I have a family blog as well.. your blog is so cute. I love your last name! How unique! So are you two going to the U? Fill me in :]
♥Rachael