When the boss is away... I will play. Or, watch lots of TV online because there is nothing else to do! Last week I watched just about all there is to watch online. I did some digging and found a couple great CD's. Just thought I would share my finds.
I never thought I would be into this show. Sure the kids look (and act) like they are 21 but they are beautiful and its addicting. I watched all that CW had to offer and then searched out the rest on YouTube. By the way, if you want to watch shows on CW, look up the episode guide because CW online has NO system of organization. For every TV show, the order of the 4 episodes they offer is mixed up. One show was organized one way, the other another, and some there was no organization. But 90210 rocks.
Another good one from the CW. One Tree Hill. This was a favorite of mine in High School and its still just as good. They jumped the story line a head in time 5 years, confusing at first but it is a good thing. It fits the characters A LOT better. I love this show.
I took some recommendations off some sites of best albums of 2008. Glad I did. I have never heard of Mates of State before but I just love them.
Shes great. I love this album. I haven't purchased it, but the songs I uploaded to my play list are wonderful. Perfect to brighten my day when I'm stuck in the office and its snowing (again) outside.
4 comments:
I know how you feel, Kody will not get off the xbox, and he's had it for like a year! So the obsession never goes away! I hate the snow too! #1 reason for moving to St. George. And I love 90210! But I'm kind of pathetic and love all things tween! It looks like you guys are doing awesome, good luck in school! Kode will start up again soon!
lol. school was some of the hardest times of our lives!! 6 years later.... it's over, and we are glad.
on to other things.... did you ever get into THe OC? I totally loved that one.
Hey Karlee! I make my photos large by uploading them at photobucket.com & then adding them onto my post through the url. I resize my pictures in photoshop before I upload them to photobucket. So my horizontal pics width=700 px and then the vertical pics width=450 px
I'm sure if they are blurry it would probably have something to do with the resolution and size of your images..
I hope this helps!
♥Rach
I have a solution for your SAD--MOVE BACK TO ST GEORGE!!!
Post a Comment