Orrin seems to think I try to make life difficult for him. Our washer and dryer are in the corner of our itty bitty kitchen. You can't stand in front of them to load with the door open, you have to stand to the side because there are cabinets in the way. Sometimes (always) I just leave the laundry basket right in front of the washer. Orrin thinks I do this on purpose so he can't get into the cupboard.
I don't.
Last night I came home to this.
Laundry basket AND trash can placed right in my path. I slid the laundry basket back into place and left the trash can. I could move around it just fine. I'm a small girl and it didn't bother me.. but I knew Orrin wouldn't be able to maneuver around it like I did.
When I woke up this morning, everything was back in it's rightful place.
That will teach him.
2/18/2009
barricade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering if you could do a new post? I need something interesting to read about! And you usually have something fun to post. So what do ya say?
you are hilarious, isn't it funny to try to train our husbands...it's like pulling teeth sometimes...but at other times it's effective like you so nicely proved!
Post a Comment