Do you guys watch a lot of tv like I do (only on the weekends on my laptop. No cable. ) Well... If you watch enough of the shows you will notice that the writers are running short on ideas.. Here are some similarities I have found.
Greys Anatomy and One Tree Hill - Both have dead people interacting with the living.
90210 and Gossip Girl - Teacher Student relationships that seem real, but aren't.
90210 and Gossip Girl - A man finding out his old girl friend from years ago had his child but didn't tell him. They look up the child and it ends all dramatic.
Interesting huh? 90210 and Gossip Girl are both from CW. It's like I am watching the same story with different actors and in different locations... lame.
2/05/2009
tv similarities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it's that lame- you should find something more worthwhile to do with your time...MOM...who else
Post a Comment