2/01/2009

picture time

Since we are SO busy with school and work every single weekday we really look forward to our weekends. This Saturday we had the joy of getting together with the Hulets. It was a long time coming. For living in the same city, and not having any other friends, we sure don't see them very often. We played a new game (I won twice thank you very much! (and steph!)) and the boys watched SWAT while Steph and I chatted away. It was very refreshing.



Sunday we played hookie and skipped out on Church. I know, I know. It was great to spend time with my Love though. We watched Willow and made crepes. After we got ready for the day it was 4:00 and I convinced Orrin to go take some pictures with me at the college. They had this really neat garage door I wanted to use as a back drop. It was a lot of fun (for me).

That night I made Lasagna and we caught up on the Bachelor. What a show! I haven't seen this past Mondays episode yet but I know who goes home and I am SO sad about it. Orrin's not... he thinks shes ugly.

Foolish men.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

cute pictures.
gotta love the bachelor. i was sad "she" went home too. jeremy doesn't like her either, but i think she is amazing. not a good fit for jason, but still amazing.
counting down the days til valentines!

Katie Dotson said...

Hey OK!
Sounds like you two are doing great. I miss you so much. I still want you to do Coop's pics!

karlee said...

that middle one is a weird picture to post on your blog...