3/18/2009

happenings

So, I was watching Brothers and Sisters last night and they introduced a new character. He was scrumptious and I think they should have cast him as Edward Cullen. He's pale, very good looking and he has the right color hair. On top of all of that, he doesn't look like he has some mental problem.. and he's a good actor!

Let me induce you to Luke Grimes.




Look him up, just wait until you see his smile.



I know you agree with me.




Orrins Birthday was a success. We went to Tucanos and he loved every minute of it. It really is an amazing salad bar. The meat they bring around is so interesting. I made him a confetti cake that we didn't cut to on his birthday but 2 days later is was gone!
It's spring break right now. I wish it felt like it. I wish that I was laying on a beach somewhere rather then typing this at work! I'm filling my time off from school with the gym, tanning, patching pants, making chicken bow tie salad and watching a lot of red box movies.


Today I accidentally slept in.. I didn't get up until 7:25 and was at work at 7:50. I'm amazing. I don't look too bad either. It's interesting because last week I accidental slept in too. but I didn't get to work until 9:00. Oops! I really am a good employee.. I'm just a tired girl.
We leave for a 3 day visit to Ferron on Thursday night. It will be nice to get away from the city and relax. We plan to ride horses, visit Grandparents and Orrin wants to run around the Millsite loop. I told him I would drive behind him. I hope the weather is nice!




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wish you were here Karlee! The weather is divine! Glad Orrin had a good birthday. Have fun in Ferron. And have fun running the loop--it's a killer. :-) But you can do it!