Today my husband turned 25! How weird is that? We have the evening all planned out.
Dinner at Tucanos... cake and games afterwards.
He only wanted to save his money for his birthday but he gave in and we got him some new earphones for his workouts. You have no idea how important it is to him to have nice earphones.
Here are some other interesting facts you may not know about the birthday boy.
- He loves his Nike shoes. he bought them months ago but still talks about them whenever he walks somewhere in them.
- He likes to play his PS3 in his under ware. not his holy under ware, his actual Hanes underwater he wears to the gym. when I come home for lunch this is usually how I find him on days he has off.
- He likes to scare me and wrestle me to the point that I cry.
- His favorite thing to do is work out. He wants to be big more than anything else in the world.
- He loves meat. He eats it for every meal when he can. He loves to make concoctions in his crock pot.
- He can't have the living room blinds open. ever. even in the day time. He'd rather use the lamp and keep his privacy.
- The only game he likes is Pop 5. That's the only one he will every play with a smile on his face the whole time.
- he's sexy.. but I'm sure you already know that.
Happy Birthday Love!!!!
2 comments:
Excuse me...but do you have any Grey Poupon?
I think we all knew about the scare you until you cry one. its just about in every other post :) just sayin
Post a Comment