We had another fantastic weekend...
Friday night we picked up some pizza from the Pie and headed on over to Steph and Wesleys house for a little Wallyball. We headed down to the racket ball court and set up a volleyball net. We played volleyball where you can bounce it against the walls. After a game or two of that, we got out a yoga ball and played with that. It was so much fun! We laughed so hard and had a great time visiting with them.
Saturday night we had tickets to Bobby McFerrin at Kingsbury Hall. In my opinion, it started out a little slow, but by the end I was loving it!! He used to teach at the U and had some current students come out and perform with him. My favorite number was at the very end when he reinacted the Wizard of Oz in about 10 minutes.
Here is a little clip of him performing it. I think he did a better job at the performance last night. I was laughing SO hard.
After the performance we went over to Stephs again because Sarah was there! It was so great to see her. I don't get to see her as much because she lives all the way up in Logan. sad. It was a great night to play games with friends.
Today, we "Accidently" didn't make it to sacrament because of the time change. It totally through us off. Orrin helped me in the Nursery today. There is a little Polynesian girl who he just loves! She's got such a little attitude and is so head strong, he just loves her. She's very fond of him too. She plopped herself in his lap and made him give her a piggy back ride. She rapped one arm around his neck and held her bottle in the other and could hang on fine! She's strong!
Today has been a nice and relaxing day! Too bad we have to start another week tomorrow.
A few things to look forward to:
Friday my husband is going to be 25 years old!!!!
Next week is Spring Break. That means we still have to work everyday, but no school!
That weekend we are going to go to Ferron to relax for a few days. I hope it's nice weather.. I need some sun!
2 comments:
that looks fun. I would have enjoyed that I think. Looks fun! I liking playin with steph and wesley too! Tell them hi for me next time!
Hey girly! I just googled images for alphabet! Cute huh! I wish I would have remembered the sight.
Post a Comment