3/24/2009

weekend getaway

We spent 3 days in Ferron for our Spring Break getaway.
They weather was fabulous! Friday afternoon, I got out a blanket and laid out on the front lawn and listened to music on my iPod. I couldn't have been happier at that moment. The sun was so warm and when I went inside, my skin smelled like I had been tanning.. a stinky smell to some, but to me it was the smell of warmth and SPRING!
They built a new city pool in Castle Dale so we went swimming there on Saturday afternoon. It was so fun and made me miss my days of life guarding and teaching lessons.
The Lemon family (Orrins dad and siblings) had a family meeting on Sunday. That afternoon we went over and visited. It was good to see some of the aunts and uncles that we don't get to see often.
I didn't get many pictures while we were there.. However, I did snap a few of Orrins Grandmas house and some treasures it holds. If you care to see go here.
It was a nice and relaxing visit as always!

Too bad we had to come back to salt lake and the SNOW! Come one, its almost the end of march and it's snowing!?

2 comments:

The Weston's said...

i HATE the snow. No. I HATE the snow in March- Christmas morning? love it. March 22nd ? Not so much. yuk!

Leslie said...

Gotta love good Ferron weather!
Glad you had fun. Now St. George is next--and try to make it when we're there as well....