why I hate my job!
- It's 10:30 am. I got to the office at 7:30, my boss arrived at 8:30. In the two hours she has been here I have filed a full drawer and she has sent me 4 junk/forward emails.
- I usually have nothing to do until the last 20 minutes of work when she finally gets me the things that needed to be filed that day. Then she expects me to file it and stay past 4:00. Not happening when I had ALL day to do it.
- I have worked my ass off packing boxes (47 so far). She has the guts to lie to me and say "I go over there every night and take some bags home." If she does, by "bags" she means a handful of her trinkets. I go in that office to work enough that I would notice if she even made a dent in the mess. (and a "thank you" isn't good enough when I'm doing something for pay. Show me you mean it in a pay check. If it were a service project.. "thank you" is all I need)
- When I'm busy, working taking the initiative of getting the bills out she talks to me like she's put out with me, like I'm doing something wrong.
- I don't get paid what I deserve.
And yes, she could, but I don't think she will read my blog.. So I'm not too nervous about that. Besides, if she does, then she knows and I don't have to say it out loud.
My birthday was last week. we couldn't really celebrate on the day because of school and work so we went out to eat at the Cheesecake factory on Friday with some of Orrins family. I also got to do some birthday shopping on Saturday. I spent a little more than my limit but got some way cute things for it!!
Orrins job ends this summer.. I'm getting a little nervous about him finding a new one. However he does have a part time job at Emerald City Smoothies. That should tie us over until he finds a good steady job that works with his school schedule.
Life is good (minus my job). School is going really well. We did barbering last week and this week. I really like the barbering teacher and I like barbering even more! It's easy to like when I'm good at it! Not to toot my own horn or anything but he did say, "Born to barber" and "Your going to make some money at this. I'm going to make a barber out of you." It was so nice to get feedback like that. It gives me confidence to cut hair when I have someone shooting me compliments the whole time.
Only a week and a few days left of school this semester. It totally flew! I am really looking forward to the 2 week break i get before I start summer semester. I have never taken school in the summer before. It's going to be hard!!
I'm taking pictures of 2 of my cousins families this weekend. I just hope the weather is nice! Clouds are fine, but no rain please! It should go well. I'm glad they thought of me and are willing to let me practice and build my portfolio on them. I am looking for another good Photoshop class (illustrator would be fun too) to take in Salt Lake City. I have found one in Orem that I would LOVE to take but I just don't want to drive that far. Anyone know of any close to me?!
That's pretty much all that's going on these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment