I just took a bunch of pictures off my phone and camera and thought some of them were worth an update.

Two Sundays ago we went up the the Hill Air Force base to go to the Air Show. Again, Orrin loved this! He and Brant asked so many questions and looked at every plane. Laurel and I froze and left early.

Like my coat? Like I said, it was freezing. After Laurel and I left, it rained, hailed and then the sun came out and the boys got sun burned! ha!
Well, that's all the pictures and end of the fun.
Tonight was 80's night at school. Most of the girls dressed up and we all brought pot luck for Tacos. Well it was just our luck that the power went out! So we were at school for 45 minutes, at food and then we got to bolt! I drove to Orrins work and he was so surprised to see me. I love his surprised face. He looks at me and smiles, then looks down to finish his work, then realizes it was me and looks up all confused! I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment