7/27/2009

bang.



Orrin has been saving up his money from his Part Time job at ECS to buy himself something to make him feel a little more manly. He has been shopping around for a while and finally settled down to make his purchase. He bought himself a nice little hand gun.





He wanted something he could conceal, because he can do that you know.. but this one is just a little too big. He thinks he can just buy another one to conceal. I don't think so! Not until he can pay cash for it anyways!

So Thursday night I ditched school and after we bought the gun we drove out to Tooele to shoot it. He was such a happy man that day.





On our way back I made him stop at Saltair so I could explore. There were 4 brides there getting their pictures done. It's a neat area for sure. I wish we had walked out onto the beach but we can do that next time. It is a neat area.

Around the top of the whole building were all of these birds nests. It was so cool. We saw about 4 little bird heads poking out of some of them.



It was a fun little trip!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I miss you guys