7/13/2009

happy-happy joy-joy!

Today is such a great day! Here's why:

  • My nephew Treyden is 4! FOUR YEARS OLD! oh man. I wish I could be down there for his Frog party.
  • My little bud Easton is not so little anymore. He turns 10 today! I can't believe that I met him 5 1/2 years ago. I'm sure he's reading super hard books now. You should have seen what he could read at 4!
  • Speaking of Easton, only 5 days then I get to see his lovely face and his brother Cams! We're going swimming of course.
  • 1 day until my father dear is officially an old man. Here's an early shout out to him. Happy 60th!!
  • Today, Orrins job was extended for a whole YEAR! Oh it is such a relief to know that we have this stable, great job for another year!

What did I say? Today is a great day.

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

Your father can't possibly be an old man yet!