Saturday night we found ourselves at the State Fair! It was so much fun. Our first stop was to check on Samis dress. She won Sweepstakes in the Wa. Co. Fair and was eligible to enter in the State fair and won 1st place in her division!
I was super excited just to be at the fair. As you will see below, Orrin was really excited for the bear show!
Even though we were sitting right next to each other, he felt like he had to let me know is some way other than words..
Orrin saw all these people with these onion treats and really wanted one. Being the good wife I am I ventured out to find him one while he saved our seats for the bear show. I walked all around the park to find the onion trailer right behind where we were sitting!! Grr.
We both loved the bears. They were so cute and did some really neat tricks. Very impressive. Next stop was the big yellow slide! I was so excited to do this! I remember doing it ages ago when I was at the fair last. I convinced Orrin to ride with me and I know he had fun.
After we were talked into going to a Time Share meeting thing (can't afford the time share but we sure will take advantage of the airfare and 2 nights stay in Anaheim. DISNEYLAND!!!) we checked out the livestock. Orrin fed this goat a napkin and wanted to feed it his cup but I said No! We checked out a 3010 lb cow and headed out just before the rain. It was such a fun night!
3 comments:
I laughed a lot during this entire post. From the text about bears, clear to Orrin feeding poor animals paper products (PETA?!?! Orrin!) I read it in its entirety aloud to Ben, laughing all the while.
hey karly! your blog is so cute. love it! the student discount is unfortunately just for photoshop. boo. i WISH i could get one on equipment!
I love going to the fair. It is the one day I allow myself to consume so many fried foods. We are actually going today, yay!
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment