10/02/2009

2 years and Olympia

Orrin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary 2 weeks ago, I know.. i'm so behind. Well, on our actual anniversary, we left school early, rented a lame movie and got some bad food from Applebees.


Good thing we had fun plans for the following weekend!

We drove down to Las Vegas with Orrins sister and her husband. We went to the Mr. Olympia Expo where we stocked up on protein, energy pills and energy drinks!

Orrin saw a lot of pro body builders. This guy, Melvin Anthony, is one of his favorites. Laurel got to have a bite of the yummy rice cake you see there. They don't drink water for 24 hours and eat things like that to soak up all the water from their muscles so they look "hard" for the competition.

After a full day at the Expo, we went to Excalibur and went to Medieval Times.

Laurel and I scouted out the best looking kings and helping hands during the show. the King of Spain got real red when we yelled at him during the show, then asked him for a picture (I love that the fair maiden is standing off to the side! haha) then when we were walking out, we saw him come out the stage door. He probably thought we were stalking him. We weren't... really.

After the show we were walking through the casino and there is the Party Pit right in the middle. There is a sexy lady doing her thing up on the stage and tossing out beads. Well Orrin and I showed her our moves and she tossed us some beads. Score!


While hanging out at home with my nephews we decided to tat them up with our prizes from the expo. They all loved them. Lincoln (1 1/2) really loved his. He would pull up his shirt and say "tattooooooo!" So cute.


That night Orrins family came down and we went to Aida at Tuachan. I love Tuachan. I am rarely disappointed. This was an excellent production and the music was amazing.

Sunday morning we took Laurel and Brant up to the Red Hill to give them a little taste of Dixie. No, we didn't all make out, we went hiking through the little Narrows. Well, we tried to hike, Brant was a little too big and couldn't quite squeeze through.

It was an excellent trip down to the warmth! I got a little friend time and a little family time in. Not enough though so were planning a trip pretty soon.

Happy Anniversary to us. Year 3's gonna be even better!

1 comment:

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

Karlee this may be wierd, considering we have never actually spoken in real life, but will you blog again? It seriously entertains me, and I'm sad every time I click on your link and I see 2 years and Olympia. If your not too weirded out, and are still reading this BLOG. TODAY.