Saturday we woke up early. Orrin went to clean the church (on his bday! i know.) I went grocery shopping. Since it was SNOWING all day we spent it indoors.
My sister was here for the weekend and she gave him a gift card to IFA. So we headed on over there to spend it. Guess what he bought? I brush for Phil. lame huh?
We headed over to the Gateway so he could spend some cash at GNC and we looked for a new T-Shirt. He is so hard to dress because his shoulders and butt are massive.
After we froze at the gateway we headed home. Sami and I went down to Valley Fair and Orrin took a birthday nap. Lucky boy.
That night we got together with a couple of Orrins friends and went to Fat Kats and Pizza Factory. I bowled a 50 something then a 60 something. I know, I rock. Orrin remembered to bring his personal bowling ball and did much better than he has in the past. It was a lot of fun just to spend time with friends and do something fun.
Now that it's Monday it's not as bad as every other Monday because it's my spring break! I just spent the night making lasagna, painting my nails and watching the time travelers wife while cuddling with my puppy.
2 comments:
Happy old Orrin. I miss you. I miss Orrin.
happy bday orrin! what a fun-filled weekend!
Post a Comment