Stacie bug tagged me.. not usually in love with being tagged, but I have 10 minutes left at work and I'd rather do this than nothing!
4 Shows I Like:
* Modern Family
* Private Practice
* Cougar Town
* Brothers and Sisters
4 Passions:
* I'm passionate about finishing work each day.
* my hunky lover boy
* getting my dog house trained
* being a good wife
4 Phrases I say a lot:
* dumb
* shes such a b****
* i'm tired
* love!
4 Someday Places:
* Hawaii
* Disneyland (for Orrin!)
* Europe
* Greece
4 Things done yesterday:
* 7.5 hours of work
* 4 hours of school (out early! yahoo!)
* cuddled with my dog
* cuddled with my Love.
4 Look Forward tos:
* 4:00 p.m.
* School being over
* Moving
* 2011
4 Winter Faves:
* Not
* Applicable
* No
* Way!
4 Wish List Items:
* Chesterfield Sofa
* House
* Decent flat iron
* baby boy
4 friends to tag:
* N
*O
* P
*E
3/25/2010
fav 4's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"she's such a b****"
-Karlee Lemon
Post a Comment