Two of my friends from school are expecting babies this summer, so a few of us decided to throw them a little shower.

My friend Shari and I decided to be the decorating committee. We made 4 of these cute tissue paper pom poms and hung them from the tree outside. We then proceeded with a photoshoot! They were super cute and really added to the cuteness of the back yard.

This is Lucy posing with the cute little stuffed elephant I made for her.I also did 2 matching onesies.
This is another group shot.Natlie, Shari, Amanda, Julie and Lucy.
These girls make school so much fun.

The past few days I have been admiring all the Lilac bushes around. I was asking orrin if he'd help me steal some. He said no. Good thing Julie was all game.


We were being so sneaky and it ended up being pointless. The neighbors weren't even home!
It was so fun to do this shower for our friends. Amanda is expecting her first girl and Lucy is expecting her 3rd girl! Such cute little outfits and toys. It made me completely baby hungry, as if I weren't already!

1 comment:
I secretly hope that you and your hubby have lots of baby lemons someday! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog a few weeks ago. It meant so much to me because I'm taking a different approach to my style of shooting- thank you for saying the exact words that I needed to hear. You are awesome!!! Hope you two are doing great;)
Post a Comment