This happy girl is Shari. She is one of my best friends and she got married this week!

Shari married Nate in the Draper Temple. It was a lovely ceremony.
They are SO happy to be together.
I am so lucky because she asked me to be a bridesmaid!! It was so fun. I got to wear a pretty dress and hang out with these fun girls all day.
(me, Nichelle (we are also good friends from Cosmo school), Shari, Staci (Sharis sis) and Andi (Sharis BFF)
This whole day was SO beautiful. From her pretty dress, (and my pretty dress), the reception center, the cake all the way to the yummy deserts from Kneaders Bakery!
Thanks for letting me share in your special day Shari and Nate! I'm so happy for you two.
1 comment:
this was a fun day, and i am glad we got to hang out and support nate and shar. :)
p.s. responding to your fb post:
andreasopenbook.blogspot.com
:)
Post a Comment