Since school has been over it's been SO nice. However, I haven't had as much down time as I thought I would. I've spent quite a few evenings at the gym with Orrin and his boys. We are so hardcore. I have been doing quite a bit with my photography the past couple months. I shot my friends engagements and then a wedding down in St George and I shot another wedding this past Saturday in SLC. Lots of picture taking and lots of editing! Speaking of.. stay tuned for a neat project I've been working on!
Orrin had a one week break in between Spring and Summer Semester. We spent that time in MEXICO! It was SO nice. Orrins Parents and his sister and her husband went down too. It was so much fun to have them there. It was perfect. We got to go snorkeling in caves and the ocean, we went to Chichen-Itza, Coba and Tulum. We spent two full days on the beach soaking up the fabulous Mexico rays. (See Mexico Post to Follow)
Memorial Weekend I ditched Orrin and went down to Saint George all by myself. It was such a fun trip. I spent Friday night at my sisters place in Cedar. We had a girls night where I did glitter toes and waxing on all her friends. I didn't go to bed until 3 am. That hasn't happened in YEARS. The next morning we went out to the air port where one of her room mates works and I took room mate pictures! They are all such fun girls.
There was a Holt Reunion that afternoon in Cedar, we ate our food and left. Holt reunions are fun when its Thanksgiving.. this one was just a bunch of old people... snooze. My mom really enjoyed it though! haha
I got to spend that whole day with my adorable nephews. We went swimming, watched Pinochio and ate lots of Popcorn.
Monday we did the traditional events. We drove up to Enterprise and weeded the Holt Cemetery. So much June grass.. my poor hands ached. It was fun to spend time with cousins though. We were hoping to go swimming at Veyo and eat some pronno pups but the dang weather was too chilly. It was a busy but fun weekend!
My biggest news in life is that I finally am going to do a little something with my cosmetology knowledge! I've had a nice break but Orrins threatened me that if I don't do anything with my license then..he'll be mad.
So I interviewed for a booth renting position at Blissfuleigh Iced. It's a lash extension salon on 2100 So in SLC. I'll share a room with another girl but have my own space and hopefully get some clientele! It's right next to the Skin Science School so we're hoping to get a lot of those students and clients over to our place. I sign contracts and everything on the 13th and can start anytime after that. I'll be able to offer glitter toes, waxing, bling strands and things like that. Theres not a sink or anything so I can't really do hair there but I'll still do that on the side at home.
6/01/2011
updated events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment