Today I went to the Department of Workforce Services to see if they could FINALLY help me become employed! What a busy place. Its nice to know that I am not the only one who can't find a job!
We moved down to St. George in October and I still haven't found a decent job! I search online everyday. I have taken in, emailed or faxed my resume into countless places. I have been on a handful of interviews. I'm just not used to this!!
Being a nanny for YEARS is no way to get set up for the real world. I have never had to work weekends (unless I wanted to get a really big handful of $$$). I never had to work close to, or on holidays and I never want to! I don't want to say that I am being "picky" with job offers, I just can't work for $7.50 an hour. I want something somewhat close to my husbands hours so we can spend some time together.
So there you have it. The complaints of the unemployed!
2 comments:
Dearest darlingest dears. Woot for blogs! Yet secretly I miss Myspace. Ummm...I think it's no on the muscley men for me. Sorry Orrin, you know I support the mustach but muscles are just too much for me. My mom described it best, she says my type of boy should look like he only leaves the library to go shopping. AMEN. I am so glad you are on this! Also, you should take a picture of the mustach and blog about it.
this makes me nervous! i need a job too!
gah. i haaaate acting like a grown up!
Post a Comment