12/16/2007

oh you know.

Well friends, I have deleted a blog. It was a special blog for my husband, and now its gone. For those of you who read it, you knew what it said and you may have an idea of why it's gone. So good, it saves me a lot of time and money.

Maybe I will have a change of heart again, but probably not.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just cook him some food already!!! Ha, poor Orrin doesn't read the blog enough. It sounds similar to me

Me: "Did you read my blog."

Ben: "Oh crap, I'm the worst husband ever.."

Me: (Solemnly nodding my head yes.)

Vicious cycle this mixing blogging with husbands. Don't expect too much.

Karamea said...

hahah!
you won't.

Karamea said...

i mean..you won't have a change of heart.
but i have faith that one day you'll cook a whole meal and be so proud you'll have to do it everyday!