1/16/2008

quilting

So I decided that since Orrin is going to be spending a lot of time on his math class I need something to do while his brain grows. My mom bought this fabric before we got married so she could make a quilt for us. Although, with a wedding and moving into a new house it was set aside.



I really like the fabric. It is going to be really pretty. I just hope that it is structured well. I have never quilted before and as far as I can tell I don't ever want to do it again! So stay posted, maybe more will happen with these pieces of fabric.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just looking at all that fabric, cut up and separate with the intent of becoming a big, beautiful quilt, makes me a bit shaky. I wish you luck and commend you on such a large and talented project.