Here was my first assignment in my class. We were practicing stars.

I am pretty good at the stars. What I really need to do is better preparation. I came home from work and destroyed my kitchen trying to quickly make a batch of frosting and to frost the top layer of the cake. I didn't portion my frosting enough so I didn't have enough to do clouds, that would have made this cake the coolest cake ever.
4 comments:
Gay pride, really Karlee?
really steph. as amanda would say, "to each his own."
haha at both of you. i love your cake and your stars!
good job.
get good enough so you can make my wedding cake someday.
in the far far far off future. hahaa
Karlee, thats' rad your taking a cake decorating class. I've always wanted to do that. I'm so happy you have a blog so I can keep in touch...Love Ya!
Post a Comment