About this being tagged business..I guess it gives me something to do for a bit.
Five Things On My To Do List-
- Look up apartments
- Find a good dog to buy (Orrin promised we'd get one when we move!)
- Pack up my winter clothes
- Finish Eclipse
- Shower
Five Places I Have Lived-
- Saint George, UT
- Ridgefield, CT
- Salem, NY (For a week)
- Provo, UT
- ummm.. St. George again (in 3 different apts.). its home!
- Orrin has 18. A mission will do that to ya.
Five Jobs I Have Had-
- Lifeguard/WSI
- Nanny x3
- Server at the GC
- Receptionist at Les Schwab Tires
- Receptionist at Saint George Jet Center
Five Favorite Snacks-
- Puff Cheetos
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Popcorn and M&m's
- Kisses with Almonds
- Orrin loves Protein
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire-
- Sell our cars and buy new ones
- buy land (lots and lots)
- Orrin said he "would buy a limo and pick people up at bus stops and give them rides to work"
- Build a house
- Orrin said "I would buy endangered animals to eat" yup. I love this man.
*Side note: we were at Albertsons yesterday and they were doing a fundraiser for something. Selling Rootbeer, hot dogs and sloppy joes for $1. Some lady walks up and goes, "What?! Nothing vegetarian!?" She storms off seriously mad. She turns around and holds up her fist like she was flipping the kid off. It was funny. So Orrin wants to eat these animals and make it public, just so he can get a rise out of people like that lady.
Five Things I Miss.
- My tan
- Making more than I do now.
- Girl time like we had the summer of the "Fag Pad."
- having insurance
- Orrin said "Sex, its been about six hours now."
Oh, I tag no one. Unless you want to do it, then you can say that I tagged you.
2 comments:
I miss having a tan too! Those were the young days...
Oh lord, you made a gay pride cake? Hahaha, that is amazing. I freakin miss you and LOST and cream soda and your disgusting/delicious egg sandwiches.
PS Orrin is fetching hilarious.
Post a Comment