2/24/2008

saturday fun


This is how my Saturday went.
Woke up around 9:00. Cracked open New Moon (love it so far!) and read for about an hour. Made my hubby breakfast and decided that I wanted to go to my moms and cake decorate for fun (gotta practice so I can be good in my class).
I get home to find out that my sister has out a couple dresses so she could decide what one to take on the cruise (the cruise I was so excited to go on but later decided we dont have fun funds. sad.). That got me all excited to try on my old dresses just for fun. My favorite dress was my Jr. Prom dress. I designed it and mom sewed! It turned out great in my opinion. And almost 6 years later it still fits!!
I wish I could upload the picture from the dance but moms scanner doesn't like us too much.
In other news, Orrin and I went to Sues Pet Castle on Saturday too! How could I forget that. It was awesome. Orrin decided that he wants a ferret (no way!) and I want one of the cute puppies more then ever!! It was so fun to go and look. It makes it seem like its just around the corner until we make the dog addition to our family. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember the days of cake decorating. Really exciting days. I also remember the days of stars, the fun thing about that class is that is is quite fast paced, so in just a few weeks you can feel so improved.

I also remember that dress, Ben said "why is she wearing a slutty dress?" and I laughed. I don't think you are slutty Karlee.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey hey! How fun, you're married! Where are you guys living? How did you meet your guy?
I haven't seen Chelsea since I was in middle school, but want to hear something way sad! Her ex step-dad (did you ever meet Max?) Just passed away last week. He was our neighbor even after they moved away and my fam was way close with him.