Here are some pictures of two of the homes my mom and I went to. Both in the 4 million dollar range.
This one on top was Beautiful but there was a ton of wasted space. Had a remarkable staircase, master suite and a bowling alley! A theater room for the Adults and one for the Kids!
insane.
Below is my dream bathroom. I just gasped when I walked in. I will have a tub like that one day!
insane.
Below is my dream bathroom. I just gasped when I walked in. I will have a tub like that one day!
These two houses were beautiful but they dont even compare to the 6 and 7 million dollar houses in the Ledges up by Winchester Hills. Numbers 24 (had the best view), 25 (perfect family home) and 26 (was perfect for me!) were amazing! They were all huge and such wonderful details. I can't believe that I left my camera in the car. #26 was my Favorite and will be very hard to top. It had this Hollywood 1950's theme with some modern twisted into it. I LOVED IT! The Elevator and Theater room had the same design but in different colors. A Massage room with joining sauna and steam rooms. The master suite was out of this world along with the fireplace in the living area. It had a secret room hidden behind some cupboards in the basement, ended up being a panic room/bomb shelter. It had a steal door like you see in banks, and a shower and toilet in case your in there a while. This house was gorgeous! Like I said, I am so mad I left my camera in the car. You will have to see it yourself. This house is worth the purchase of the ticket! It was the only home that made me start to feel bad about myself (and I was doing SO good.)
1 comment:
hey! the two bottom are from the house we played at the other night! isn't that flower room sooooo adorable! i want one just like it!!! i told myself i wouldn't go see any of the other houses because then i just get envious and sad that i cant have them!
anywho. please inform orrin that he'll never have a fat wife. even when you're preggers your hip bones will probably still stick out.
Post a Comment