2/22/2008

pictures of #26

These are the pictures from my favorite house! I forgot I took some on my phone.  They turned out pretty good, I am impressed. So the whole house was SO BEAUTIFUL!  A lot of the interiors are from Tasteful Trends.  They have a web site but I have yet to look at it.  I am sure their stuff is good though.  I love the bathroom below. It was so neat.

The bed room above had this neat pink shaggy rug, and vintage Barbie drawing hanging on the wall.  I am in love.  It was so neat. (I said that it was neat twice now, so that has to tell you how rockin' this house was!)!  Also, my old employer did all the windows.  He owns Esko Windows.  So that was cool to see his stuff in a 7 mil. home!


P.S. I started my cake decorating class last night.  I am very excited.  Cake one will be done on Thursday but hopefully I can find time to practice during the week.  Expect pictures and updates because I am terribly excited.

1 comment:

Adam said...

How gorgeous! I miss the parade of homes in St. George! My family also told me about some of the homes and I was totally jealous of everyone that got to go. I searched around online for something similar, but to no avail. There was nada. I don't think that people really build new houses out here. There's no land. Bummer for me!