This week couldn't have been any longer! I don't understand why but the week just dragged. Every work day tends to get really slow from 3-5. My mind just knows the day is over soon, so I keep an eye on the clock but time stands still! I have to go through that 5 days a week.. not fun.
So I am very happy today is Friday. I woke up in a good mood. I had to wake up a little early to back Love some lunch. I forgot last night. No big deal you know.. I love him so I do it. Besides it makes him so happy and he shows me how happy it is.. love him.
When I got in my car to drive to work the radio stations were all the same annoying morning show routines. So I hit the CD button wondering what I had in there. The most beautiful songs were playing and I knew every word. I was singing a long and I had NO idea who I was singing along with. Once track 4 hit and knew it was dear, sweet Colbie singing Bubbly. Great morning drive.
So the plan for the weekend is to do something new. Skip the Red Box, skip the theater. We want to get a little creative and get out of our comfort zone tonight.
For the rest of the weekend I am going to get crafty. Orrin has a golf date tomorrow afternoon. My mom took me to Urban Renewal yesterday to Birthday shop. Got to chat with Karms and I got this big gold mirror I am going to paint and restore. So stand by, its going to be a gem! I may try to go to the Temple with Mother.. I need to get in the groove there, for lack of better words. So I am looking for a fun, creative relaxing weekend...enjoying it all until Monday, Monday.
Just an F.Y.I. Its not good to leave copies of your journal entries at work. Its not good for anyone.
4/11/2008
T.G.I.F.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment