5/27/2008

memorial day!


We went to Red Cliffs this Monday because we didn't have to work due to Memorial Day. Sweet!
It was perfect weather when we went later in the afternoon.
We made sure to bring the camera so we could try it out and get some good pictures of us and our friends.


These are some of Orrins Buds!
Jordan (Don't know his last name) and Jeremy Christensen.


This pretty lady is Katie (Jeremys wife) holding her little
baby boy Cooper. He is such a cutie.
We love spending time with the Christensen's.


Luckily we got some good pictures of Orrin. This is up at the top of the little waterfall.
Well, its a waterfall when there is water. That day it was just slanted rock.


SCARY! good thing someone put the rope there for people like me!


This is Cooper giving a "thumbs-up!" Ummm...yeah. Hes so cute.

(katie, I am going to burn you a disk. Too many pictures to email.)


It was so much fun. We didn't get any sun like we had hoped we would. Maybe next time. On Sunday I wore a dress that had a cream base and Orrin told me I didn't look good in it because you couldn't tell where the dress stopped and my skin started because they were the same color. Then he went off on some very inappropriate assumptions of me looking like a KKK member. So thats why I wanted sun SO bad. This late into the season I have never been this white. Curse my job. Keeping me inside every moment the sun is out.

After Red Cliffs we hit the new In and Out then met my parents at the Dollar Theater for a movie. Talk about a cheap date. haha. We went to 21. It was pretty good. Some parts were too intense for me.. but what can you do. Cute actors and a good story. I may rent it from my beloved Red Box one day.

Other than that......

I am half way through The Host. Its really good. It took a couple chapters for me to get into it and now I just LOVE it. I am not even going to compare it to Twilight because Twilight holds a special place in the hearts of anyone who reads it.
I started to go to the gym again (kind of). So Orrin is happy with me. I went Fri, Sat and Monday. So thats going again, right? My calf's kill so thats proof that I go.
Our little niece Addison is still in the hospital. She can go when she can nurse and not have to be fed by a feeding tube. Poor little baby. Orrin and I are going to go up on June 11th and 12th for the Stone Temple Pilots concert and thats when we get to meet the little one. We are excited for that little getaway.

3 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Hey Karlee Bean! We had so much fun with you, Orrin & your beautiful new camera. We really need to go again soon. And I love the pic of Coop giving the "thumbs-up" it kinda looks like he is saying "PEACE OUT". Call me sometime and we could go to a girly movie. BYE BYE!

Katie Dotson said...

OK. 2 post riight in a row. I promise I'm not stalking you or anything just wanted to answer your question about Yo Gabba Gabba: Yes it is a real show. Kinda wierd, but cool. I didn't like it at all when I first saw it but Coop likes it so it grew on me. It's a change from the normal toddler shows and a ton better then the gay Wiggles. Those guys creep me out.

mylyn wood said...

ok so i totally i admire you for doing these types of thing. ever since watching "the descent" I just don't know if i could muster up the courage. you are my red rock hero.