6/03/2008

footsies


I started to paint my nails last night while we were watching a movie. I hadn't even finished one foot before I saw Orrins foot with the little toe separator in it waiting for me to paint his too. haha. For such a manly man he sure does love to be pampered. He held very still for me and I think hes going to keep it on until he has to go somewhere in flip flops.

We watched the Atonement while we had our pedicures. Orrin didn't care for the film but I thought it was great. Such beautiful clothes! The green dress Keira Knightley wears is to die for. It was totally worth a free rental from the Red Box. Love it!

2 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

NO WAY! Jer would never in a million life times let me paint his toenails. I guess he's just not man enough.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Nate hates me touching his feet, even clipping his nails! You're lucky. hope all is well!!