3 Joys
1- Getting off of work.
2- Seeing the sink dishless!
3- My Love
3 Fears
1- Orrin dying on me
2- I am scared of a lot of things.. ask orrin he always calls me "a scared little girl."
3- creepy crawly things
3 Goals
1- go to hair school
2- open my own wedding type business
3- practice sewing so I can make adorable children's clothes
3 Obsessions
1- puff cheetos
2- greys anatomy
3- i don't know.. blogging?
3 Surprising facts about me
1- I like to read now. Who knew?! Blame Stephenie Meyer
2- I chipped my tooth in 4th grade... Orrin has never seen me with the cap off. He tries to knock it out all the time.
3- I want a baby really bad. Thats no surprise though. I am going to wait no matter how much I say I want one now. It will be at least 2 years unless its an "accident."
I tag: stephanie, mylyn, stacie. I don't think that many people read my blog or actually follow through with the tag thing, unless you are always bored at work like me. So go ahead if you want to, say I tagged you.
6/03/2008
tagging fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know we totally should!!!
ok so we must've been twins separated at birth! we have so much in common! my friend & I were JUST talking about how we want to start a wedding business out here!
Post a Comment