David Archuleta came into my work today. Surprise. Today would have been a good day to fluff the hair.
He was on his way home from Lake Powell with some friends and the weather interrupted the flight. So they had to stop and drive the rest of the way.
I tried my best not to give him the type of attention I'm sure he gets everywhere he goes. He was on vacation, traveling, he doesn't need wild crazy fans asking for autographs and pictures. So there were already about 3 obsessed people who asked I thought, what the heck? I told my sister and brothers and Josh called me and threatened to call every two minutes until I got my picture with him. So here it is.
He was very nice. I let him use my computer to print something off and we chatted a bit. I told him that Kyl voted for him and that my sister wanted me to give him her number (he laughed and then seriously asked how old she was!).
Hes only 17 and still humble about his fame. I hope he is always, he's too cute and nice to start getting cocky. fun. good time in STG today.
6/04/2008
well look who it is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Seriously, Karlee, amazing. Where do you work? I want to work there! David would never show up at Taylorsville Elementary. Good day indeed.
How fun! I would love to meet him, but I too would probably play it cool and not give him too much attention. I'm sure he gets enough as it is.
Holy! I am jealous. I have a hypothetical crush on him (your allowed to have those when your married) :)
AWESOME!!!! I love him. He has a great voice. And I can't believe you didn't tell me about this when we were on the phone earlier.
I can't believe it! How crazy is that? Your so lucky and I bet your love was a little jealous....I am.
By the way, I was listening to him when I saw your awesome pic. What a coinsidence
he he** you just made every 13 year old jealous (ok me too!!! I though I had good pics of him- funny story-
so it is good to hear from you too- I feel so old now and i have been away from St. George for so long that it's fun to see old faces! I am jealous that you saw all those musicals though! fun fun- I need to take Warren out there one of these days- maybe when Sawyer is done nursing- anyways-take care!!!
so i am also reading The Host- please tell me you have read all the Twilight series!!! :)
Post a Comment