7/07/2008

ummm..

I don't know what station we are listening to right now, but the chorus of the song goes a little like this, "I wanna sex you up! I wanna sex you up..." oh man. That just doesn't seem appropriate for the work space, or any space for that matter.. but oh so funny.

3 comments:

The Batistas said...

so i'm sitting here porch sitting in puerto rico. (on the porch because where we are right now that is the only place we get a connection) anyways...love the update! keeps me in contact with the good ol states! (ps. i can not even imagine taking "engagment pictures" at this point.... the kids kinda spoil that idea ahha hope orin enjoyed your "cake" the other night:) haha party pooper

Karamea said...

don't worry love. it will all come soon enough. after you learn the basics of p.s. you'll get it.
you just have to mess around and play with things. if you need help let me know! and there are plenty of tutorials and whatnot out there!!

The Weston's said...

he he ** How is Edward the second time round?