7/25/2008

good bye st george

I am leaving for Salt Lake City tonight. Orrin has been up there since last Saturday. My brother is making it a little getaway with his wife while he hauls our possessions up in the trailer. I have my car loaded and am waiting for the time to pass at work until I am on my way. I haven't seen Orrin in a week but we have seriously improved our "phone conversation" skills. Its been great practice but I would rather not have the phone, or the miles between us.
My family has been a great help letting us borrow their cars, time and muscles as we move all over the state. Hopefully we will be in the same spot (or city) for the next couple years.

1 comment:

Manda Lynn said...

goodness i haven't seen your blog in ages and i had so much to catch up on! you are in salt lake now? and you had kidney stones? i love that you used the word "hurty." i had forgotten about hurty. i love it.