8/08/2008

the eye of the tiger



My sister-in-laws sister asked me if I would make a cake for her daughters birthday.  She adopted her daughter from China and was born in the year of the Tiger, so thats the theme of the party.  I was SO nervous to make it but I got some ideas and winged it.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I need to practice my tiger eyes a bit... I'll work on those for next time.  Happy Birthday Graci, I hope you like your cake!

4 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I'm lovin it.

Anonymous said...

very cute! great job!

Leslie said...

I'm impressed. Very cute. And I'm glad you figured out who Graci was when she called you. Now you have a client--she has 5 kids, I'm sure she'll need plenty of cakes. So now you need to get a business going!!! :-)

The Weston's said...

so cute.