8/08/2008

notary

I just took the test to become a Notary for the State of Utah. My employer wanted me to do it. I will be honest.. I thought a notary was the one who typed up all the legal documents and trascribed trial recordings and stuff. I was wrong. I just verify you are who you say you are before you sign a document.. that is, I will if I passed the test.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Sweet! I wanted to become a notary once.. but didnt bother taking the test. Now you can notarize all my documents for me, for free!!

mindy said...

this is probabally the most random comment you've ever received:) i stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say that i love your picture of the lemons in the top right corner. so sweet and fun!!

Anonymous said...

that sounds extremely official. like you are being knighted or something! All hail! :-)
ps. I will keep my fingers crossed that you passed!

karlee said...

I wish ramdom people who stumble on my blog always left comments! I know I never comment on random peoples blogs. I did once and it wasn't so bad...Maybe I will do it again.